Banner

Banner

miércoles, 10 de diciembre de 2008


Rarezas

Algunas Rarezas de la Banda y Bonus Tracks acomodados por era.

Last Song (Re-Mix)
Pikebubbles
Traveling With Charley
Sunday Circus Song
Daddy´s Car (Acustic Version)
Closing Time

Happy Meal I
Lovefool (Acustic Version)
Lovefool Remixed
Lovefool (Dance Mix)

My Favourite Game (Gran Turismo2 "full" PS1)
My Favourite Game (GT2 "version incompleta)
My Favourite Game (acustic version)
My Favourite Game (Rollo´s Mix)
My Favourite Game (Club-Mix)
Erase & Rewind (Näid Remix)
Erase & Rewind (acustic Version)
Higuer (Helsinki-Version)
Higher (Naid Remix)
Hanging Around(Naid Remix)
Hanging Around (Radio Edit, Cut Directors)
Junk Of the Hearts (Naid Remix)
Explode (Remixed)

Deuce

Burning Down the House (featuring with Tom Jones)
Burning Down The House (Remix)

The Road (Mini Version Live)
Communication (acustica, otras 3 no publicadas)
And Then You Kissed Me (Acustic Version)
For What It´s Worth (Polar Version´00)
For What Its Worth (Acustic Version)
You´re The Storm (acustic Version)
You´re the Storm (First Try, Demo)
Implode (explode re-edit)
You´re the Storm (Uncensored Version)
For The Boys
If I were You (Less Like Me)
Hold Me (Acustic-Full Version)
Downbound Train (featuring with Nicke Borg)

Give me Your Eyes
Slow
Slowdown Town